Patient Administration System (PAS) for Day and Private Hospitals
When you're managing a very busy private hospital or day surgery, choosing the right patient administration system (PAS) is vital.
SimDay® is a proven PAS specifically designed for day surgeries and private hospitals. It's easy to use, yet has all the features you need to run your hospital or day surgery more efficiently.
"SimDay® is very simple to use with minimal training required. I would recommend it to any day or small private hospital facility."
Here are four reasons why SimDay® is the best choice for streamlining your day-to-day operations:
1. Streamlines workflow
SimDay® streamlines the administrative back-office operations for private hospitals and day surgeries. It simplifies communication and makes sure the right person has the right information at the right time.
2. Fully featured yet easy to use
SimDay® has all the features you need to run your hospital or day surgery more smoothly. But it's also very user-friendly because the admissions and theatre screens are all in one.
3. Responsive local technical support help desk
Although eClaims is easy to learn and very reliable, we know sometimes you need a little help. That's why we provide a 24/7 help desk staffed by our local support team. If you've got questions, we've got answers. Pronto.
4. 100% satisfaction guarantee
We're so confident that SimDay® will streamline your administration and be easy to use, we offer a 30-day 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
Here's a summary of SimDay®'s state-of-the-art features:
Admission and theatre list all in one
- From a single booking screen you can:
- Book a patient
- Admit a patient
- Discharge a patient
- Accept a deposit from a patient
- Bill the episode
- Code the episode
- Check patients' previous episodes
- Print patient labels
- Print a Hospital Claim form for the episode
- Print a front sheet for each episode
From a single booking screen you can print:
- Theatre List
- Operation Record
- Theatre Register
- Inpatient List
- Diet\Food List
Search for a patient through the one-stop action box by:
- Medical record number (MRN)
- Episode\admission number
- First name
- Medicare number
- Date of birth
- Invoice number
- File number
Fee estimator/patient quotes
- Create quotes for all funds
- Create per diem, case mix or DRG-based quotes
- Add other charges to quotes
- Customise printed quotes
Suitable for nursing home-type patient billing
Links to Dox (Medical Records)
Quick and easy end-of-month reporting to Health Departments
- Links to Microsoft Outlook for easy emailing of data
- Data checks before submission to Health Departments to minimise rejections
- Data for:
- PHDB Private Hospital Data Bureau
- HCP Hospital Case mix Protocol
- State-specific reporting (ACT – APCS, NSW – ISC, QLD – QHAPDC, VIC – VAED, WA – HMDS)
- Cancer register for NSW
- Arrears report (debtors list)
- MBS revenue report
- DRG revenue report
- Billing status report (shows which patients have and haven't been billed)
- Trial balance
- Monthly patient activity report
- Episodes report
- Bank deposit
- Adjustments report
- Most reports can be exported to Microsoft Excel
- You can arrange to customise the look (including adding your logo) of certain reports, such as:
- Theatre list
- Operation record
- Theatre register
- Front sheet
Other features include:
- Complete DRG lists
- Complete MBS lists
- Complete ICD 10 (version 5 and version 6) lists for coding
- Links to Visasys or 3M Grouper software
Import patient data from existing hospital systems, such as:
- Cheron, and others.
100% satisfaction guarantee
- If for any reason you're not 100% satisfied with SimDay®, return the software within 30 days for a full refund – no questions asked.
- Optional installation and training
- Telephone help desk during business hours with local support staff
- After hours emergency phone support
- Onsite support during business hours (Sydney metropolitan area only)
- Remote online assistance for speedy issue resolution
- Automatic software and updates
100% satisfaction guarantee
If for any reason you're not 100% satisfied with SimDay®, return the software within 30 days for a full refund – no questions asked.
Request an Information Kit
If you'd like to find out more about SimDay® contact us for an Information Kit. Or, call us on 1300 788 005 to arrange a consultant to give you a demonstration at your convenience.
Medical Software Industry Association (MSIA)
ACSS is a proud member of the Medical Software Industry Association (MSIA). The MSIA seeks to assist the medical software industry through the support of standards, quality, innovation and professionalism of the medical software development industry in Australia. They MSIA has a long history of collaboration with State and Commonwealth Health Departments and they acknowledge the MSIA as the official ‘voice’ for the medical software industry.
Australian Day Hospital Association (ADHA)
ACSS is a proud member of the Australian Day Hospital Association (ADHA). The ADHA supports and represents stand alone day hospitals (and small overnight private hospitals under 100 licensed beds) within the Australian health care environment by supporting their business and their employees, facilitating communication between members and actively representing (ie, on national and state committees) and lobbying on behalf of members. Industry memberships also benefit the Association and members.
T: 1800 752 822
F: 08 9304 7228