Practice Management Software for General Practices, Allied Health Providers and Other Healthcare Professionals Such As Dentists, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Dietitians, Podiatrists and Nutritionists
When you're managing a very busy practice, choosing the right practice management software is vital.
eClaims® is easy to use, yet has all the features you need to run your practice more efficiently and more profitably. It streamlines workflow from the appointment book through to invoicing. Fast and accurate online Medicare billing improves cash flow and enhances patient service.
"I am extremely happy with eClaims® and can unreservedly recommend this system to my colleagues as a reliable, affordable, stress-free medical billing software solution for general practice applications."
Associate Professor John A Gullotta,
Matraville Medical Centre, NSW
Here are seven reasons why eClaims® is the best choice for streamlining your day-to-day operations:
1. Improves cash flow
If you do Medicare and DVA claims manually you could be waiting for up to 4 weeks to receive payment. But using eClaims®' Medicare online claims feature you can get claims paid in only 2-3 working days... without sending any paperwork.
2. Streamlines workflow
Imagine how much more efficient your practice could be with streamlined patient processing, appointments and billing; fast and accurate online Medicare claims; and up-to-the-minute business and financial reports at your fingertips... that's what eClaims® offers.
3. Better patient care
eClaims® helps you enhance patient service through quicker processing and rapid reimbursement of Medicare claims. With less time spent on administration you have more time for patient care.
4. Reduce costs
eClaims® can help your practice save money by reducing stationery and postage costs, time spent on administration, and storage space for paper files.
5. Fully featured yet easy to use
eClaims® has all the features you need to run your practice more smoothly and profitably. But it's also very user-friendly. New staff can learn to operate it with ease, even if they've had little computer experience.
6. Responsive local technical support help desk
Although eClaims® is easy to learn and very reliable, we know sometimes you need a little help. That's why we provide a 24/7 help desk staffed by our local support team. If you've got questions, we've got answers. Pronto.
7. 100% satisfaction guarantee
We're so confident that eClaims® will improve your cash flow, make your practice more efficient, and be easy to use, we offer a 30-day 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
Here's a summary of eClaims®' state-of-the-art features:
Quick and easy billing
- Medicare Online Billing for:
- Bulk billing (Medicare)
- Veterans (DVA Paperless)
- Patient claims (Real Time or Store and Forward modes)
- User-friendly Batch Handler
- Prepare batches in as little as two steps
- Reconcile batches in one step
- Easily adjust, amend and resubmit rejected claim
- Comprehensive Worker’s Comp and Third Party billing
- Send invoices directly to employers, insurance companies and solicitors
Appointments and waiting room
- Send SMS reminders
- Colour coded appointments
- Doctor specific configuration
- Create ad-hoc days
- Easily find next available appointments
- Add walk-ins
- Find patients' appointments
- Easily check if a patient hasn't been billed\
- Create notes for appointments
- Produce A4 or A5 size invoices. Print duplicate invoices.
- Keep track of past and future appointments
- Print daily schedule of appointments
- DocBook Integration. DocBook is a FREE service that allows patients to find a Doctor and
make appointments online. DocBook makes the appointment in real time
with your Doctor and can even send you a confirmation via SMS or
Online patient verification
- Check patients' Medicare Card and Veteran's Affairs eligibility with one mouse click
- Comprehensive financial reports include:
- Accounting summary
- Day sheet (detailed daily transactions report)
- Cash receipts
- Revenue reports
- Aged receivables
- Resource report (find out how much revenue a nurse/resource is producing)
- Treatment reports
- Patient reports
- Scheduler profile
- MBS activity reports
- Complete listing of MBS Codes with rulings
- Integration with MedSpeech Voice Recognition
- For more information about MedSpeech please contact SpeechSolutions
- Integration with SpeechMagic Voice Recognition
- For more information about SpeechMagic please contact OpenDL
Correspondence made easy
- Built-in word processor
- Automatically create letters to patients and referring doctors
- Letters are attached to patients' files for future reference
- Create customised templates and macros
Seamless integration with your clinical software system
- eClaims® interfaces with the following clinical packages:
- Medical Director
- Best Practice
- Multi-level security
- Quick and easy backup
- Optional installation and training
- Telephone help desk during business hours with local support staff
- After hours emergency phone support
- Onsite support during business hours (Sydney metropolitan area only)
- Remote online assistance for speedy issue resolution
- Automatic software and Medicare fees updates
- Free monthly training workshops
100% satisfaction guarantee
- If for any reason you're not 100% satisfied with eClaims®, return the software within 30 days for a full refund – no questions asked.
Request an Information Kit or demonstration
If you'd like to see eClaims® in action contact us for an Information Kit that includes a demonstration version that you can install on your computer.