Practice Management Software for Pathology Labs
When you're managing a very busy pathology lab, choosing the right practice management software is vital.
eClaims® Pathology is easy to use, yet has all the features you need to run your lab more efficiently and more profitably. It enables you to manage your workflow and deliverables from dictating your reports to delivering the finished report to the referring doctor's computer.
"We were the first pathology laboratory to go online for payment of accounts and sending pathology reports through a secured line with HIC (now Medicare Australia) and HESA. We thoroughly recommend to any business the benefits and advantages of being online with HIC."
Dr B. Dutta, Dutta Pathology, Epping, NSW
Here are seven reasons why eClaims® is the best choice for streamlining your day-to-day operations:
1. Improves cash flow
If you do Medicare and DVA claims manually you could be waiting for up to 4 weeks to receive payment. But using eClaims®' Medicare online claims feature you can get claims paid in only 2-3 working days... without sending any paperwork.
2. Streamlines workflow
Imagine how much more efficient your lab could be with a centralised workflow; streamlined patient processing, appointments and billing; fast and accurate online Medicare claims; and online delivery of patients' results to referring doctors. That's what eClaims® offers.
3. Better patient care
eClaims® helps you enhance patient service through quicker processing and rapid reimbursement of Medicare claims. With less time spent on administration you have more time for patient care.
4. Reduce costs
eClaims® can help your practice save money by reducing stationery and postage costs, time spent on administration, and storage space for paper files.
5. Fully featured yet easy to use
eClaims® has all the features you need to run your practice more smoothly and profitably. But it's also very user-friendly. New staff can learn to operate it with ease, even if they've had little computer experience.
6. Responsive local technical support help desk
Although eClaims® is easy to learn and very reliable, we know sometimes you need a little help. That's why we provide a 24/7 help desk staffed by our local support team. If you've got questions, we've got answers. Pronto.
7. 100% satisfaction guarantee
We're so confident that eClaims® will improve your cash flow, make your practice more efficient, and be easy to use, we offer a 30-day 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
Here's a summary of eClaims® Pathology's state-of-the-art features:
Quick and easy billing
- Medicare Online Billing for:
- Bulk billing (Medicare)
- Veterans (DVA Paperless)
- Immunisation (ACIR)
- Patient claims (Real Time or Store and Forward modes)
- User-friendly Batch Handler
- Prepare batches in as little as two steps
- Reconcile batches in one step
- Easily adjust, amend and resubmit rejected claims
- Comprehensive Worker’s Comp and Third Party billing
- Send invoices directly to employers, insurance companies and solicitors
Appointments & waiting room
- Appointment system links to the WorkList
- Colour coded appointments
- Doctor specific configuration
- Create ad-hoc days
- Easily find next available appointments
- Add walk-ins
- Find patients' appointments
- Easily check if a patient hasn't been billed
- Create notes for appointments
- Produce A4 or A5 size invoices. Print duplicate invoices.
- Keep track of past and future appointments
- Print daily schedule of appointments
- DocBook Integration. DocBook is a FREE service that allows patients to find a Doctor and
make appointments online. DocBook makes the appointment in real time
with your Doctor and can even send you a confirmation via SMS or
- Exam driven consults
- Automatic sequential exam numbers
- Easy access to patient exams
- Colour code exams
- WorkList clearly indicates which patients haven't been billed and which patients' exam haven't been typed or verified
- Bill all patients from one screen
- Save voice recordings to patients' files with a Philips Dictation SpeechMike
- Typists can see when a doctor has left a voice recording for a file and can use the Phillips Transcription Set
- Indicators for exams – such as Typed, Draft, Re-Do and Verified – can be easily modified from WorkList
- Add notes to each exam
- Print invoices in A4 or A5 size
- Find exams by job number, patient name, date of birth or file number from the one-stop action box
- HL7 compatibility for linking to Modalities
- eReports is an optional online messaging system specially designed for Australian pathologists and radiologists
Online patient verification
- Check patients' Medicare Card and Veteran's Affairs eligibility with two mouse clicks
- Comprehensive financial reports include:
- Accounting summary
- Day sheet (detailed daily transactions report)
- Cash receipts
- Revenue reports
- Aged receivables
- Resource report (find out how much revenue a nurse/resource is producing)
- Treatment reports
- Patient reports
- Scheduler profile
- MBS activity reports
- Complete listing of MBS Codes with rulings
- Integration with Philips LFH5274 Speechmike Pro
- Integration with Phillips LFH7277 Speechexec Pro
- Integration with Phillips LFH3200 Speechmike Pro
- Integration with MedSpeech Voice Recognition
- For more information about MedSpeech please contact SpeechSolutions
- Integration with SpeechMagic Voice Recognition
- For more information about SpeechMagic please contact OpenDL
Correspondence made easy
- Built-in word processor
- Automatically create letters to patients and referring doctors
- Letters are attached to patients' files for future reference
- Create customised templates and macros
- Multi-level security
- Quick and easy backup
- Optional installation and training
- Telephone help desk during business hours with local support staff
- After hours emergency phone support
- Onsite support during business hours (Sydney metropolitan area only)
- Remote online assistance for speedy issue resolution
- Automatic software and Medicare fees updates
- Free monthly training workshops
100% satisfaction guarantee
- If for any reason you're not 100% satisfied with eClaims®, return the software within 30 days for a full refund – no questions asked.
Request an Information Kit or demonstration
If you'd like to see eClaims® Pathology in action contact us for an Information Kit that includes a demonstration version that you can install on your computer. Or, call us on 1300 788 005 to arrange a consultant to give you a demonstration at your convenience.