Support & Training
We know you're not IT experts. That's why we ensure you always have priority access to highly trained local support staff whenever you need it.
"eClaims has been reliable and easy to use. The in-house training allows staff to become competent quickly. On the rare occasion we do have a problem there is always a 'real' person to talk to – no being put on hold for ages."
Christine Brelsford, Practice Manager, Royston Clinic, Asquith NSW
Although our software is easy to learn and very reliable, we know sometimes you need a little help. That's why we provide:
- Telephone help desk during business hours with local support staff
- After-hours emergency phone support excluding NSW public holidays
- Onsite support during business hours (Sydney metropolitan area only) – usually same day or next business day.
- Remote online assistance for speedy issue resolution
- Automatic software and Medicare fees updates
If you'd like to reach the Support Team:
P: 1300 788 005
If you're new to eClaims® attending a free training workshop is a great way to get up to speed. You can also send your new staff. The structured workshops go for around two hours and include a Q&A session at the end. Workshops are held once a month at our Sydney office. Please contact our Admin Team if you'd like to attend.
We can provide onsite training in the Sydney metropolitan area if required. Please contact us for details.
Installation and initial onsite training (Sydney metro only) can be packaged with all our software.
With our selection on online interactive video tutorials you can learn how to use eClaims® at your own pace, from the comfort of your office.